Update September 2015: caravan has been sold.
But I'm keeping the original info I wrote here for sentimental reasons. I was extremely happy living in this caravan for 15 years :)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
I'm selling a caravan within cycling distance to Cambridge city centre. It's located on a well-kept residential site in Teversham.
Inside there is a kitchen/lounge, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The kitchen has a gas stove, microwave and fridge. The combi-boiler was replaced in 2009 and has been serviced yearly. There is also a stove for burning wood and/or coal. All windows/doors are double-glazed. Internal area is approximately 32 square meters. Superfast broadband is available.
Council tax paid to South Cambs, band A (£1,060 for 2015). Ground rent is £18 a week (this includes water and sewage) and it is paid to the caravan site owner.
About the site: Hall Farm Caravan Site in Teversham might be the smallest caravan site in Cambridgeshire - there are only 6 caravans. It's a community for adults and perhaps their cats (no dogs or resident children I'm afraid).
